Monday, July 22, 2024

Slight Changes to the Blog!

Hello readers,

gaming is my passion. I think that is easy to surmise based on the existence of this blog and the fact that it is dedicated to beating ALL notable video games in chronological order starting in 1990.

While I still enjoy doing that, despite the longer break I took due to a semester abroad, I also enjoy playing modern games of course. The issue or the "first world problem" with having the opportunity to play so many different games and with being interested in so many different genres (which makes my To-Play list even bigger), is that sometimes it can be hard to remember much about some of the games I play. 

The bigger fish like Red Dead Redemption 2, The Witcher 3 or Yakuza 0 will never leave my brain at this point, at least not most of the content in them, but for every one of them, there is a Layers of Fear, Shadow Warrior or Undertale where I couldn't tell you much about the stories in them. These latter three games are solid to great, that's not the point, but they are just some examples of games where I would love to read up on what I felt about them at the time I played them.

Hence, from this point on, I plan on blogging about my journey through any game I want to talk about at any given day. That will be games from the challenge, still, or games that came out recently or have collected virtual dust in my backlog for years. 

So I hope you enjoy reading about the games, as much as I look forward to writing about the games in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment