Friday, April 7, 2023

NEW! - The Video Game Magazine Round-Ups

Hello gamers,

today I'm happy to announce that new kind of content will be posted on this blog on a bi-weekly basis or so. I call it the "Video Game Magazine Round-Up".

For every month that I pass in my challenge, based on the release dates of the games I'm playing, I will look through a few magazines of that month thanks to retromags.com and do a round-up of everything interesting that I find.

The goal with this is not only to dive into video game history together and get reviews and opinions by writers from that time period on these games that I'm playing today, but to also allow you to get an idea on what video gaming was like at the time that the game I'm playing at any given moment was released.

The round-ups will include magazines like the Video Games & Computer Entertainment, GamePro, Electronic Gaming Monthly and many more. For legal reasons I will give short write-ups of what each article talks about instead of putting pictures on here. You can find the full magazines through Retromags, which I will link in each round-up post.

I hope you are intrigued about this new kind of content coming to TGBProject, stay tuned for the first iteration to release very soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment